Who Can Join?
RLSS Poole Lifeguard is open to anyone aged 9 years and above.
We offer a range of membership types according to your age and personal circumstances.
The membership year is 1 January to 31 December.
- There is an annual subscription fee, which is renewable by the end of December each year. (Paid by On-Line transaction only).
- There is also a weekly swim fee for members and for a non member (Paid by Standing Order only)
- We are volunteers – so you can do as much or as little as you want or whatever you are able to offer.
- You can just join the Club with the aim to take awards and train at the pool or you can become a qualified lifeguard, Trainer Assessor or even a Coxswain of our Inshore Rescue Boat (IRB).
- Parents and friends are encouraged and welcome to get involved also.
The fees mentioned above can be found on the Current Fees page of this website
If you are interested in joining our club either:
- send an email to email@example.com or
- pop down to the Dolphin pool on a Thursday night at 19:45hrs and make enquiries at our club desk by the bottom of the stairs.
There is a small swim test that each new member has to pass to enable them to join. Please follow these links for more info:
Ready to Join?
Once you have passed the swim test or you are joining as a supporter member then you can fill in and submit the membership form on line as well as being able to make payment online as well.
- For details of which category to pay for, visit the Membership Details Page.
- For details on how to pay your Membership Fee visit the ‘Payment Page’.
Right to Refuse Membership Applications
Note: The Executive Committee have the right to refuse or cancel membership.
(see the club constitution in the club documents area for more details)