There are 3 things to make payment for.
- Annual Membership of the Club which covers insurance and access to other club activities
- Monthly Swim Fees which covers the cost of hiring the swimming pool and training equipment.
- Award Fees – RLSS-UK Awards, as you work through the RLSS_UK awards program, payment for awards will be required, but this will be notified as the courses progress.
READ IN FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND FEES:
1) CLUB ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
01st Jan to 31st Dec each year.
- Membership Category
We currently offer three categories of membership:
- Senior Member is for those who are 18 years of age or over
- Junior Member is for those less than 18 years of age.
- Supporter Member is somebody one who wishes joins in the swim sessions on Thursday nights for general swim training but who does not want to participate in the Award / Competition training or Beach Duties / Activities.
Annual Membership Fees?
The current Prices for the Membership Categories are shown below:
|Category||Full Year||If Joining between
01st Sept - 31st Dec
Family Membership: is purely a financial package made up of 3 or 4 club members living in the same household as described below.
2 over 18yrs and 1 under 18yrs
1 over 18yrs and 2 under 18yrs
1 over 18yrs and 3 under 18yrs
0 over 18yrs and 3 under 18yrs
Anyone over the age of 18 who is in full time education, qualifies for a reduced annual membership fee. Simply apply and pay for full Senior Membership. Once you have received an email confirming your membership application, forward it, along with proof that you are in full time education to: firstname.lastname@example.org A refund will be arranged thereafter. Please note that you will have 30 days in which to apply for your reduced membership fee from the date of your original membership application to enable a refund to be made. For further info send an email to email@example.com
Once you have completed your membership form and pressed the submit button, a ‘PayPal’ checkout page should appear for you to complete your payment. If this does not appear – please follow the link below to make a manual payment
2) MONTHLY SWIM FEES
£12.50 per calendar month payable on the 1st of each month.
£12.50 pcm (Monthly fee paid by Standing Order)
The monthly cost will be levied at a fixed rate (see above) per month payable on the 1st of each month throughout the year.
- If you have access to Internet Banking then please set up a reoccurring payment for the 1st day of each month. – All you need are the Club’s bank sort code and account number which you will find on the standing order form.
- Please complete the Standing Order Mandate and take it in to your bank, they will do the rest.
- Non Members: £5:00 per week – for non members of the club who wish to come along for a swim to see how they get on.
- Click here to download the Weekly Swim – Standing Order Mandate
3) AWARD FEES
- Liaise with out Training Officer and your group trainer or see more information on the Awards Page