We currently offer three categories of membership:
- Senior Member is for those who are 18 years of age or over
- Junior Member is for those less than 18 years of age.
- Supporter Member is somebody one who wishes joins in the swim sessions on Thursday nights for general swim training but who does not want to participate in the Award / Competition training or Beach Duties / Activities.
Annual Membership Fees?
The current Prices for the Membership Categories are shown below:
|Category||Full Year||If Joining between
01st Sept - 31st Dec
|NOTE I :
Family Membership: is purely a financial package made up of 3 or 4 club members living in the same household as described below.
2 over 18yrs and 1 under 18yrs
1 over 18yrs and 2 under 18yrs
1 over 18yrs and 3 under 18yrs
0 over 18yrs and 3 under 18yrs
|NOTE II :
Full Time Education: Anyone over the age of 18 who is in full time education, qualifies for a reduced annual membership fee. Simply apply and pay for full Senior Membership. Once you have received an email confirming your membership application, forward it, along with proof that you are in full time education to: email@example.com A refund will be arranged thereafter. Please note that you will have 30 days in which to apply for your reduced membership fee from the date of your original membership application to enable a refund to be made. For further info send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Swim Fees?
- Members: £8.50 pcm (Monthly fee paid by Standing Order)
The monthly cost will be levied at a fixed rate (see above) per month payable on the 1st of each month throughout the year. Please complete the Standing Order Mandate and take it in to your bank, they will do the rest. If you have access to Internet Banking all you need are the Club’s bank sort code and account number which you will find on the standing order form.
- Non Members: £4:00 per week – for non members of the club who wish to come along for a swim to see how they get on.
- Click here to download the Weekly Swim – Standing Order Mandate