RLSS-UK Speed Champs
20th to 21st February 2016
• The National Speed Championships, the largest competition of its kind in the UK, sees lifesaving athletes aged 12 and upwards from across the UK and Ireland competing for national titles in what is the only sport that has a humanitarian foundation.
• The sporting competition helps promote lifesavers’ skills, knowledge and techniques and also plays an important role in spreading the RLSS UK’s water safety messages as the drowning prevention charity.
• Events include the manikin carry, line throw and obstacle, with both individuals and teams competing.
• Venue: The London Aquatic Centre from 20th to 21st February 2016.
• Entry Requirements: Current Survive & Save Sport Award (bronze, silver or gold) and Individual RLSS UK Membership
• See our Competitions Officer - Tim Harris for further information
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRYS:
Entry Details will be published by the RLSS-UK at the following link - soon